Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How we met:)

Forgive me now because I'm going back eleven years, so if I forget a few things I'm really sorry. So we grew up in the same ward together, Maralee Matt's mom was my young women's leader at the time so I knew of Matt and always thought that he was attractive. I made the mistake of telling my mother that I thought he was cute:) She told me that I should take him to the next upcoming dance at the High School, I told her he was already graduated and that he wouldn't want to go. Sheridoo told me to quick being a chicken and to just call him, I wouldn't so the next thing I know mom has his mom on the phone, my gut dropped I was so embarrassed!! The next thing I know is she is handing me the phone saying OK go ahead and ask. So this is how are first conversation goes.
Me, " Hi, this is Ashlee Fraughton."
Matt, "Hi"
Me, "So I was wondering if you like to go to Sadie's with me."
-Silence for a few moments-
Matt, ''Sure"
Me, " OK I'll let ya know what the plans are."
Matt, " Sounds good"
Me, " k bye"
Matt, "bye"
So needles to say I felt like I could crawl into a box and die! And come to find out the acquired silence was him looking at his mother going do I really have to go, and Maralee's rule was whoever asked ya, you go!! So the poor thing had to be a super senior and go to the high school dance with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment